i was making a lot of mistakes and then my archery instructor said:
“you make mistakes because you’re focusing on the target and not on your actions”
and i was like woah
thanks for giving me the best life advice i’ve ever gotten
guys just think about how applicable this is to EVERYFUCKINGTHING
White people act like Martin Luther King Jr was Jesus and died for their racist sins
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Sleep doesn’t relieve my exhaustion anymore.
You know what’s some true ass bullshit? The fact that channels like BET bash black babies for the way their hair grows out of their hair and then bash black women for being addicted to perms and weaves. We literally can’t win.
Y’all want us to embrace ourselves and call our…
Miss Claudette and Tricia Miller reunited at the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
I’m happy to see Miss Claudette doing better :-)